Sunday, March 7, 2010

We are going eco (-like) =P

Tình hình dạo này vẫn thế:
Ôn thi, thi cử, siêu bận, siêu mệt @_@....

Trong những thời gian như này tớ ko để ý gì đến quần áo đâu, vớ đc gì mặc đấy ^^".
Bộ hôm nay kiểu bohemian nha. Màu thì màu kiểu thiên nhiên, màu đất....rất chi là cảm giác..eco =P

 * * *

exams
exams
exams
lifeless
lifeless
lifeless

One of those days that I put a little thought into what I wear - I usually wear the first things I see in my closet ^^"".
Today's outfit is very bohemian-like, full of natural-earth-like shades......
are we going all eco =P ?!


Version 1:
Cùng với mũ
With my beloved hat

8689

Version 2:
Ko mũ
Hat-less =P

8677

8739

8785
Top - H&M
Skirt - Cotton /on
Heels - Nine West
Accessories - H&M, Forever21

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought that was a dress it was so seamlessly put together. Absolutely stunning! I love that gold necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that color its perfect to your skin color..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kekekek...h nhìn lại bộ này
    nhìn rất đẹp và nhã nhặn..
    kết rồi ;;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...